Pumpkin season is amazing by itself, but add in cheesecake and dedicate a whole day to it? How did we get so lucky? On this list of pumpkin cheesecake recipes from our Food Monster App there is definitely your future all time favorite dessert – we guess you’ll just have to try them all to find which one!
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Image Source: Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
This vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake from Hannah Sunderani will leave your guests in awe. It begins with a chocolate oaty-almond crust, with a layer of vanilla cashew cream in between, and topped with a chocolate pumpkin pie filling. And if the pretty layers didn’t already have you swooning it’s the taste that soars you into bliss! Taking advantage of favorite fall flavors, a slice of this cheesecake brings out flavors of pumpkin spice, cinnamon, cream, and cocoa. It’s utterly delicious!
2. Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake [Vegan]
- Image Source: Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake [Vegan]
These Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes from Shannon Leparski are the perfect little treat for fall parties or just to have something sweet on hand. Simple, rich, pumpkin-spiced, creamy and not too sweet, they hit the spot and give you the comforting feeling of all things fall.
3. Ginger Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake [Vegan]
- Image Source: Ginger Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake [Vegan]
Pumpkin, ginger, and chocolate together oh yeah! The combination of these three flavors in Gretchen Price‘s Ginger Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake are so perfectly balanced and one does not overpower the other. That is the main thing when we are creating recipes that combine some pretty dominating ingredients all together. You want to be sure that the main attraction (the pumpkin) stands out!
4. Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake With Glazed Peanut Butter Popcorn [Vegan]
Popcorn glazed with peanut butter decorates this rich seasonal cheesecake. Save this Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake With Glazed Peanut Butter Popcorn recipe from Sonja Trurnit for the holidays!
5. Hazelnut Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan]
- Image Source: Hazelnut Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan]
This recipe for Hazelnut Pumpkin Cheesecake from Annie Oliverio is a mish-mash of several cheesecake recipes because there’s so many ways to enjoy cheesecake, so why not put everything together! The chocolate topping will be a big hit with kids.
6. Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-free]
- Image Source: Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-free]
For pumpkin lovers, this is our season to enjoy all of our favorite treats. Luckily there are plenty of ways to indulge in a healthy way! This Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake from Sarah Baker is unique as it’s made with entirely wholesome, whole food, plant-based ingredients. And the twist is – there’s no pumpkin in it.
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake With a Gingersnap Crust [Vegan]
- Image Source: Pumpkin Cheesecake With a Gingersnap Crust [Vegan]
Sometimes in spring or summer, we wish that it was fall, just so we could make this Pumpkin Cheesecake With a Gingersnap Crust from Spork Foods! The crust is so gingery and snappy and the filling is so good, you can eat it on its own. Of course, you can serve this at any holiday gathering with pride. It is especially handy because you create it in advance, giving you time to be social and explain to your friends and family why you don’t need cheese in cheesecake.
8. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread [Vegan]
- Image Source: Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread [Vegan]
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread from Gabrielle St. Claire was created for everybody with an affinity for all things pumpkin. The bread is packed with spices and pumpkin purée — which gives this bread a high moisture content, so if you prefer a dryer bread, simply omit the flax egg. The bread is wrapped around a cheesecake filling and topped with a simple icing and crunchy toasted walnuts.
9. Pumpkin Pomegranate Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Image Source: Pumpkin Pomegranate Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
How could anyone be sick of pumpkin when Amanda Smith‘s Pumpkin Pomegranate Cheesecake exists?! It’s rich, sweet, and the pop of pomegranate arils against the creamy pumpkin spice filling is so delightful! This cheesecake will be the star of any Thanksgiving dessert spread.
10. Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Image Source: Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan, Grain-Free]
This vegan-friendly, gluten-free Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake from Taylor Kiser is infused with spicy chai tea! It’s an easy, healthy, and paleo friendly show-stopping fall dessert. Creamy, dreamy swirls of cashew cream dance around your taste buds with MORE nutty flavor profiles in the form of pecans, and glorious notes of cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
11. Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Image Source: Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Is there anything more autumnal than pumpkin pie? Infuse all the flavors of your favorite seasonal dessert into these adorable mini Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes from The Plant-Based Londoner! We highly recommend you give them a go– especially if you’re a fall fanatic. This dessert is especially good during the first month or so of fall when it is too hot to enjoy a warm treat but you still want to celebrate the season.
12. No-Bake Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free]
Delicious spiced pumpkin, creamy cashews, and maple syrup … you really can’t go wrong with this No-Bake Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake from Priscilla Soler. Once you’ve made the creamy filling, simply set it atop the sticky date-nut crust and pop it into the freezer! The hardest part is waiting for it to set, but trust us, the results are well worth it!
13. Tofu and Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Image Source: Tofu and Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
This creamy, tangy Tofu and Pumpkin Cheesecake from Nele Liivlaid is so seasonal and has the perfect amount of sweetness. The bright filling is pumpkin flavored and supported by a gluten-free, crunchy oat crust.
14. Pumpkin Cashew Cheesecake With Coconut Whipped Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
This gorgeous Pumpkin Cashew Cheesecake With Coconut Whipped Cream from Dora Daily with a nutty, no-bake crust is made using cashews. Serve this up with a very generous dollop of the cinnamon maple coconut whipped cream and enjoy!
15. Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake With White Chocolate [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free]
- Image Source: Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake With White Chocolate
This stunning Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake With White Chocolate from Florian Nouh is a dessert dream. It’s creamy, sweet, and decadent with delicious fall flavors. Not to mention, it’s made with minimal preparation and ingredients — no waiting hours between steps. Do yourself a favor and make this decadent cheesecake for your family, friends, holidays date night, or just yourself.
Love these pumpkin cheesecake recipes and need more pumpkin inspiration? Check out our Pumpkin Archives! We also highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!