Save time in the kitchen with these easy and quick vegan dishes so you can spend more time with the fam. All of these quick vegan dishes take 30 minutes or less to prepare!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Quick Meals Archives and our Quick & Easy Recipe Archives for more ideas!
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
Source: Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
2. Honeydew Sorbet With Lime and Mint
What’s fab about this Honeydew Sorbet With Lime and Mint by Gabrielle St. Claire, is everything! Like most sorbets, it packs minimal ingredients, is quick, easy, affordable, perf for summer, and great for entertaining, you can skip the agave if you like, you can add in coconut cream to make ice cream, but no matter what you do with this combo, you’re going to love this flavor combo!!
3. Garbanzo Bean Salad
Source: Garbanzo Bean Salad
This Garbanzo Bean Salad by Lena Novak is a wonderful and easy-to-make substitute for tuna salad. It is a great meal for lunch or dinner that is not only delicious, but also high in protein, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
4. 15-Minute Pasta Salad with Almond Pesto
5. Peanut Butter Mousse
Source: Peanut Butter Mousse
6. Crispy Tofu Avocado Bowl
Source: Crispy Tofu Avocado Bowl
This Crispy Tofu Avocado Bowl by Julie Zimmer is a colorful, chilled, and refreshing crispy tofu avocado bowl packed with fiber, protein, antioxidants, heart-healthy fats, minerals, and vitamins. It is the perfect summer or end-of-summer dish!
7. Chocolate Chāi Mousse with Berries
This Chocolate Chāi Mousse with Berries by Sheil Shukla is subtly spiced with chāi flavors. The ground tea leaves give it a slightly astringent and bitter taste that contrasts well with sweet berries. This is best when fresh berries are at their summertime peak. The creaminess comes from silken tofu, available in vacuum-packed containers in the Asian or dairy aisles of many supermarkets. Not only is this dessert delicious, but it’s also nutritious! Dark chocolate and berries are rich in antioxidants. Berries have anti-cancer properties, and dark chocolate plays a role in heart health, too.
8. Easy Dark Chocolate Almond Freezer Fudge
A delicious Easy Dark Chocolate Almond Freezer Fudge by Caroline Doucet with a rich roasted almond and chocolate flavor. All you need is 15 minutes of preparation and a few basic ingredients. You can also easily substitute some of the ingredients to create a fudge that meets your preferences!
9. Super Quick Healthy Granola Bars
Source: Super Quick Healthy Granola Bars
Let’s face it, decent granola bars can be hard to find in the store. Yet we all know that having healthy snack foods around the house can make our life much easier especially when on a go. These quick healthy granola bars come together easily and you probably already have most of the ingredients in your pantry! They taste amazing, travel well, and provide the needed pick-me-up without the typical sugary granola crash. Plus these Super Quick Healthy Granola Bars by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler smell amazing while baking!!
10. Baked Egg Cups
Source: Baked Egg Cups
Start your day on a good note with these high-protein, gluten-free, and vegan baked egg cups! Make a batch of these Baked Egg Cups by Mitch and Justine Chapman ahead of time for a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!