When you think about making pies, your mind might automatically go to the fall and winter holiday seasons. Thanksgiving and Christmas bring out all the recipes for pumpkin pies, apple pies, pecan pies, and sweet potato pies. Just look at these 35 Perfectly Sweet Vegan Christmas & Holiday Pies. Yum!
Well, just because it’s summer doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some delicious and decadent pies. You don’t even have to turn on your oven with these no-bake pies. Summer gives us a bounty of seasonal fresh fruits such as berries, mangos, papayas, plums, peaches, watermelon, bananas, coconut, lemons, limes, and avocados – just to name a few. And how about chocolate and peanut butter? They never go out of season!
If the thought of turning on the oven during the hot summer days turns you off, that’s ok. Not all pies have to be baked. No-bake pies are just as delicious as their warm counterparts! Make sure you have these 5 Essential Ingredients for Decadent and Summery No-Bake, Raw Vegan Treats. Then you can try any of these 15 Decadent Raw Vegan (No-Bake) Dessert Recipes and these 10 No-Bake Raw Vegan Cakes That are Perfect for Summer. See? There’s no reason to wait for the holidays to enjoy a slice of homemade, yummy vegan pie…ala mode, of course. Here are 10 fresh and delicious no-bake vegan pies to make this summer.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Source: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie by Laura Peill is smooth, creamy, and delicious. It has a rich chocolate taste and the perfect hint of peanut butter. With an avocado, cacao, coconut filling, and chewy hemp heart crust, this pie is not only decadent but it’s healthy too.
2. Banana Toffee Pie
Source: Banana Toffee Pie
This Banana Toffee Pie by Christina Ross has a decadent banana filling with coconut-vanilla cream and melted caramel made with natural sweeteners. The crust is made from coconut and Brazil nuts for a no-bake dessert that will transport you to beautiful Costa Rica.
3. Vanilla Creme Cappuccino Pie
Source: Vanilla Crème Cappuccino Pie
The only thing better than a frothy cappuccino is a cappuccino made into a pie! This Vanilla Crème Cappuccino Pie by Janie Gianotsos has layers of yumminess with a coconut-oat crust and coffee-flavored pudding filling. Don’t be surprised when everyone wants a second slice.
4. Summer Berry Cashew Cream Pie
Source: Summer Berry Cashew Cream Pie
Everyone who tries this Summer Berry Cashew Cream Pie by Emily von Euw will be surprised the only ingredients are fruit and nuts! All you need is a blender to make this refreshing treat that has just the right amount of sweetness.
5. No-Bake Lemon Cake
Source: No-Bake Lemon Cake
This No-Bake Lemon Cake by Charanya Ramakrishnan has that “WOW” factor for when you want to impress your guests. The creamy lemon jelly filling sits atop a coconut and oats-based crust for a treat no one will believe is vegan.
6. Raw Matcha Coconut Cream Pie
Source: Raw Matcha Coconut Cream Pie
The sweet flavor of coconut along with earthy matcha is simply heavenly and this Raw Matcha Coconut Cream Pie by Amy Lyons is simple to make. It has a classic raw pie crust filled with matcha-laced coconut cream and large flaked coconut like a classic coconut cream pie but so much better!
7. Raw-vocado Key Lime Pie
Source: Raw-vocado Key Lime Pie
Avocado and lime are a marriage made in heaven and this Raw-vocado Key Lime Pie by Janie Gianotsos is the happy result of that union. Simple, tasty, and refreshing, this is a perfect dessert for summer.
8. No-Bake Mississippi Mud Pie
Source: No-Bake Mississippi Mud Pie
This No-Bake Mississippi Mud Pie by Michaell Johnson has layer after layer of divine yumminess. The hazelnut chocolate layer is creamy and delicious while the pudding layer is so good, that it might not all make it into the pie. Use a deep pie pan so you can stack the layers onto the walnut-based crust.
9. Elvis Mousse Pie
Source: Elvis Mousse Pie
This Elvis Mousse Pie by Aileen Metcalf is one hunk of burning love in a dessert. Peanut butter is in both the crust and the creamy chocolate and rum filling. Then another chocolate layer and extra bananas and whipped cream for a dessert worthy of a king.
10. Belly-Busting and Totally Delicious Banoffee Pie
Source: Banoffee Pie
This Banoffee Pie by Becky Cotter is rich, indulgent, belly-busting, and totally delicious. A gluten-free biscuit base holds the creamy banana and coconut filling. There is no refined sugar so you can feel good about eating a piece…or two.
Each of these pies is delicious, dairy-free, and amazing. There is no need to turn on the oven when no-bake desserts can refresh us and satisfy us all summer long.
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.