Last week, we discovered swanky new dinner tapas spots, updated fast food menus and weekly vegan pub nights. This weekend, get ready for more! We’ve spotted loads of new restaurants, menus, and more for you to check out this weekend. From cheesy veggie pizza and vegan jazz bars to lentil burgers in New Jersey and long-awaited concepts, here are some of the coolest, and most delicious places we’ve found.
- Proper and Wild, Orlando, FL: This ‘chef-driven’ concept is set to focus on modern food trends, not just regular vegetables. They plan to open this summer. Find them at 155. E. Morse Blvd.
- Green House, Tampa, FL: This modern vegan kitchen will feature a seasonal menu, putting an elevated twist on classic meals. It’s been a concept five years in the making. Find them at 6402 N. Florida Ave. Tampa, FL.
- Veganized, Brunswick, NJ: This 100% vegan eatery reopening in New Jersey and features a mushroom lentil burger, white bean carrot hot dog and mac, and cheese made with sweet potato cashew cream. Find them at 1 Elm St., New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Anthem Vegan, San Diego, CA: Anthem Vegan is a delicious plant-based spot that has a new first Friday vegan night to celebrate veggie living. On their menu, you’ll find a soyrizo scramble, breakfast tacos, fluff cakes, potato burritos, and much much more. Find them at various locations around San Diego.
- Rapid Fired Pizza, U.S: They’re adding vegan pizza options to their menus! Including a delicious cheese pizza. Rapid Fired is located at various spots around the U.S.
- Polly Met Fergie, Uk: They’ll be opening a vegan jazz bar, where you can enjoy plant-based meals in a Parisian cafe, with great music included. Find them at Westgate arcade Queensgate, Peterborough PE1 1PX.
- Life Alive, Brookline, MA: Life Alive has a new location in Brookline Boston. They have a bunch of raw foods like salad bowls and warm grain bowls topped with vegetables. Find their new location at 888 Commonwealth Ave., Brookline, MA.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead image source: Shutterstock