Impossible Foods has become a household name thanks to their very realistic plant-based burger alternative. It’s made its way to many restaurants and fast food establishments around the world. Following their massive burger success, they’ve also announced they’d be launching other plant-based meat alternatives such as pork, bacon, and more! But their products are quite difficult to find in stores. Well, they are rectifying that by allowing customers to purchase directly from their new e-commerce website!
The best part about ordering the Impossible Burger from them directly is that it will arrive in compostable, recyclable packaging and in just two days with free shipping!
The site launched yesterday and just in time for summer so people can put it on the grill and enjoy them at barbecues and picnics all summer long. According to the press release, “Impossible Burger has as much protein and bioavailable iron as a comparable serving of ground beef from cows.”
These are the options available for purchase:
- “Impossible™ Convenience Pack” includes four 12-oz. packages for $49.99
- “Impossible™ Combo Pack” includes two 12-oz. packages and ten quarter-pound patties for $59.99
- “Impossible™ Family Pack” includes a single, 5-lb bulk package for $64.99
- “Impossible™ Grilling Pack” includes twenty quarter-pound patties for $69.99
This will certainly make realistic, meaty plant-based burger alternatives more available and accessible for those trying to reduce their meat intake. But if you still want to try your hand at homemade plant-based burgers, check out these recipes from the Food Monster App:
- 20 of Our Most Mouthwatering Veggie Burgers Ever
- 15 Homemade Plant-Based Burgers You Must Make
- 10 Epic Veggie Burgers to Throw on the Grill Now
- 25 Epic Plant-Based Burger Recipes
- Burger Recipe Archives
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.