Grubhub has released its trending fall dishes just in time for the new season. While crisper weather, soups, and pumpkins are on your mind, what’s everyone ordering for takeout? The most popular compared to fall 2019? Clam chowder.
Some dishes are just made for fall. According to Grubhub, clam chowder was 295% more popular in autumn, next up was creamy lobster alfredo at 279%, meatball and tomato ragu third at 233% more popular during fall, chicken pot pie at 195%, and tan tan ramen at 155%.
Check out our vegan picks for these favorites:
- Shyoyo Ramen
- 10 (Easy!) Ways to Make Ramen Without Instant Noodles
- 15 Comforting and Creamy Chowders to Fill Your Cravings
- Savory Mushroom and Vegetable Ramen
- Cashew Alfredo Pasta
- Cauliflower Alfredo
- Lobster Mushroom Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Vegan Meatballs with Marinara Sauce
- Italian-Style Lentil Meatballs
- Chickpea Pot Pie
- Vegetable Pot Pie
- Easy, Veggie Pot Pie
Check out our other fall recipe favorites and roundups:
- 15 Flavorful Fall Casseroles
- 15 Fall Inspired Vegan Doughnuts
- 15 Recipes with Seasonal Fall Veggies
- Autumn Vegetable Minestrone
- Autumn Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Chickpeas
- 10 Warm and Cozy Fall Veggie Soups For A Night In!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.