Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Ginger Peach Cauliflower with Coconut Rice
To anyone who says vegetables are boring, I challenge you to try this recipe! Cauliflower florets are roasted in the oven until crispy then tossed with a sweet and sticky ginger-peach glaze. The sugars caramelize, turning a humble vegetable into the most flavorful (and addictive) meal in under 30 minutes. While the cauliflower bakes, I like to make a batch of my simple coconut-lime rice. For the best rich and creamy texture, make sure you use canned full-fat coconut milk for this Ginger Peach Cauliflower with Coconut Rice by Elaine Skiadas, not the stuff from a carton. Credit: Reprinted with permission from Fantastic Vegan Recipes for the Teen Cook by Elaine Skiadas. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Elaine Skiadas.
2. Crabless Cakes
Source: Crabless Cakes
Made with artichokes, hearts of palm, and chickpeas, these Crabless Cakes by Planted and Picked have a pleasing texture and are full of fiber and flavor. You can enjoy these crabless cakes as an appetizer or as a lighter main course with a spring greens salad.
3. Roasted Tomatillo Dressing
Source: Roasted Tomatillo Dressing
This light, refreshing, and so damn flavorful Roasted Tomatillo Dressing by Maria Koutsogiannis is seriously to die for. Use it on your favorite salad, pasta salad, or as a marinade for a pop of flavor that screams summertime.
4. Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad
Source: Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad
This Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad by Nita Ragoonanan is perfect for when you’re wanting something crunchy and refreshing. With the creaminess of the avocado, you’re getting in your daily healthy fats, as well. This salad goes well as a side to any meal, or simply eat it right out of the bowl.
5. Gingerbread Spiced Pies
Source: Gingerbread Spiced Pies
When the holidays come around, you cannot miss having anything gingerbread related. On Christmas Day, I would wake up early in the morning and roll cookie dough to make gingerbread cookies. I could just sit in the kitchen all day enveloped with the smell of freshly baked gingerbread cookies. So naturally, I had to make a gingerbread spiced pie that is perfect for the holidays. Try out these Gingerbread Spiced Pies by Helen Au! Credit: Reprinted with permission from Cozy Vegan Pies and Tarts by Helen Au. Page Street Publishing Co. 2022. Photo credit: Helen Au.
6. Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
Source: Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
These Sprinkle Sugar Cookies by Maggie Wescott are vegan, gluten-free, and simply bursting with fun!! They are easy to make and require just 7 simple ingredients. These are drop sugar cookies, which means there is no rolling or cutting out of the dough required.
7. Paleo Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles
After enduring the summer heat, you may be feeling a bit uneasy. Raising temperatures and higher humidity- what’s up with that?! Not to worry though, because here is the antidote. Stacks on stacks on stacks of these creamy, frosty, cool coffee coconut milk popsicles. These Paleo Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles by Larice Feuerstein are so good, like a frappuccino on a stick! Just three main ingredients and a blender needed, so you won’t even break a sweat getting your freezer stocked with frozen coffee goodness. Dates lend the perfect amount of sweetness, while also keeping these refined sugar-free.
8. Spicy Garlic Knots
Source: Spicy Garlic Knots
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.