#veganchef #veganrecipes #veganfood #whatveganseat #nourishing #homemadefood #soupseason
♬ Calm forest morning acoustic guitar(1155566) – ImoKenpi-Dou
Feeling under the weather? Try this soup by @sarahsvegankitchen! When Sarah woke up with sniffles, she decided to scrap her plans and made this delicious and nutritious pot of soup!
First, she roasted heads of garlic, and while that was going, she sauteed the three things that all good soup needs: onions, celery, and carrot! She added broth, and then she made a small herb satchel with rosemary, sage, thyme, bay leaf, and a few peppercorns. By that time, the garlic was roasted, so she chopped up two heads of garlic into a paste and added that to the soup. She let it all simmer together for half an hour and then added in fresh kale, lemon juice, parsley, and some noodles.
This soup is super simple to make and great for when you have a cold! Check out these other soups you can make at home!
- Pumpkin Apple Soup [Vegan]
- Greek Spinach and Orzo Soup [Vegan]
- Creamy Cherry Tomato Basil Soup [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free]
- Spicy Mexican Soup [Vegan]
- Tortilla Soup with Jackfruit [Vegan]Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content.Click here to Support Us
- Have a Merry Christmas With These 30 Veggie Soups, Salads, and Starters
- 15 Warm and Cozy Soups and Stews to Kick Off Christmas Dinner
- 10 Plant-Based Ginger Soups for Winter
- 20 Soups And Stews For Your Thanksgiving Table
- 23 Meatless and Dairy-Free Soups, Salads, and Starters for Your Thanksgiving
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!