What’s the perfect dip for parties, picnics, or even just to snack on? Guacamole! Fresh, vibrant, and delicious flavors all combine into one perfect recipe. Try a bunch of tasty variations on this classic recipe with these 10 easy guacamole ideas that you can find on our Food Monster App!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Spiced Black Bean Guacamole
Source: Spiced Black Bean Guacamole
2. Guac Tots With Pico de Gallo
Source: Guac Tots With Pico de Gallo
You can prepare these tots ahead of time and freeze them for later; they’ll keep for up to three months. They’re great to pull out for casual get-togethers – Be careful, though: Kids and adults both love them, and these tots go fast! We suggest tripling or even quadrupling this Guac Tots With Pico de Gallo recipe from Avocaderia by Alessandro Biggi, Francesco Brachetti and Alberto Gramigni if you’re serving a large crowd!
3. The Ultimate Guacamole
Source: The Ultimate Guacamole
Creamy avocado, red onion, tomatoes, and spices make this The Ultimate Guacamole from Christina Bedetta the best recipe for guacamole you’ll ever have. Serve this amazing guac with pita chips and fresh vegetables or enjoy it in wrap form. With such delicious flavors and versatility, the possibilities are endless!
4. Mango Pomegranate Guacamole
Source: Mango Pomegranate Guacamole
Guacamole is already great with just avocado, onions, lime juice, & cilantro – however, the addition of tart mango and pomegranate seeds gives this simple dip another type of dimension. Check out this Mango Pomegranate Guacamole from Lan Pham Wilson!
5. Guacamole With Sprouts
Source: Guacamole With Sprouts
6. Easy Protein Guacamole
Source: Easy Protein Guacamole
This smashed pea and avocado dip/spread is a nice protein loaded spin of the traditional guacamole. Use it as a dip for your fresh veggies, top it up on your veggie burrito, include into your macro bowl or upgrade your usual avocado toast. No matter how you eat this creamy Easy Protein Guacamole from Nikki and Zuzana you can count on the fact that you are doing your body good.
7. Edamame Guacamole
Source: Edamame Guacamole
Truly, this Edamame Guacamole from Marie Reginato is a game changer! Maybe you’ve heard of edamame in a dip before, maybe not but either way it’s a keeper and a nice break from a traditional guacamole.
8. Guacamole With Mango
Source: Guacamole With Mango
This Guacamole With Mango from Yana Christyakova is a recipe with an exotic and tropical touch that, in addition to the main ingredients, also has mango, a fruit that combines perfectly with the other ingredients, providing bittersweet nuances to the dish.
9. Roasted Vegetable Guacamole
Source: Roasted Vegetable Guacamole
In this Roasted Vegetable Guacamole from Viktoria Radichkova, this slight twist on the beloved avocado dip is bursting with lovely charred flavors of sweet caramelized onions, tomatoes and jalapeños, smoky cumin, and bright citrus and floral notes from the lime and cilantro.
Guacamole plus broccoli equals broccamole. Creamy avocados are mashed with chopped red onions and minced jalapeño peppers. Adding both lemon and lime juice is our citrus secret, and tossing it with steamed broccoli that has been slightly pulsed in the food processor turns an already delicious guacamole into even more delicious broccamole. Garnish with fresh cilantro and grab a bag of chips: after one bite of Broccamole from Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez, everyone is going to be wishing for their own avocado tree!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.