Making this every year from now on 😮💨 #fall #pumpkinrecipe #zerowaster #zerowaste #sustainable #sustainablifestyle #nofoodwaste #fightfoodwaste
Still have a pumpkin lying around but don’t know what to do with it? @impactforgood_ shared this super simple pumpkin curry that can be made using your leftover pumpkin puree! First, check out this Homemade Pumpkin Puree recipe that you can use to turn your leftover pumpkins into a thick puree.
Once you have your puree, the curry is super simple! All you’ll need is onion, spices, pumpkin puree, and coconut milk to make it creamy! Check out these different recipes you can use your pumpkin puree in!
- Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry [Vegan]
- Thai Potato Pumpkin Curry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Tofu Pumpkin Curry [Vegan, Gluten-free]
- Pumpkin Curry [Vegan]
- Creamy One-Pot Pumpkin Curry [Vegan]
- 10 Plant-Based Pumpkin Pasta Dishes for Fall
- 15 Plant-Based Pumpkin Soups for Fall
- 15 Plant-Based Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Millions of Pumpkins Will End Up in a Landfill, Here’s What to Do With Your Leftover Pumpkin
- Weekly Spotlight: How to Use Up Thanksgiving Leftovers and Ingredients!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!