Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Crispy Orange Sesame Brussels Sprouts and Rice
This takeout-inspired dish is seriously delectable. A great alternative to orange chicken, these sprouts are perfectly crispy without being fried, and this sauce is so good I would name a child after it, or at least a dog or mouse or something. So, the next time you’re tempted to click on that delivery app, try this Crispy Orange Sesame Brussels Sprouts and Rice by Lauren Boehme instead. You will be happy you did. Credit: Reprinted with permission from Delicious AF Vegan by Lauren Boehme. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Lauren Boehme and Julie Grace.
2. Freekeh-Medjool Date Salad with Preserved Lemon Dressing
This Freekeh-Medjool Date Salad with Preserved Lemon Dressing by Noha Elbadry-Cloud combines everything amazing about Middle Eastern and vegan cooking, and it is as far away from boring as it’s possible to get. It combines freekeh/freek, a whole grain made from unripe durum wheat, with perfectly roasted cauliflower, peppery arugula and a sweet and intensely savory date and sun-dried tomato salsa. The salad is drizzled with a chia seed–preserved lemon dressing that’s equal parts sour, salty and crunchy. The recipe uses North African, Levantine and Arabian Peninsula ingredients here to show how homogeneous various Middle Eastern cuisines can be, and this salad has become a mainstay in my household ever since. Credit: Reprinted with permission from The Vegan Middle Eastern Cookbook by Noha Elbadry – Cloud. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Noha Elbadry – Cloud.
3. Spicy Power Bowl with Miso-Lemon Dressing
Spicy Power Bowl at its best. This Spicy Power Bowl with Miso-Lemon Dressing by Teri Macovei is a good looking and nutritious bowl of food. The lemon-miso dressing complements the umami and sweet flavours of the veggies and brings it to the next level of tasty and satisfying.
4. Lentil-Walnut Bolognese
Source: Lentil-Walnut Bolognese
This Lentil-Walnut Bolognese by Jeunesse Pouchet is super nutritious and delicious! The Lentils and walnuts pack in lots of protein and omega-3, and are a healthy replacement. It’s bursting with flavor from spices like geera (cumin), roasted garlic tomato sauce, and seasonings.
5. Asian Rainbow Salad
Source: Asian Rainbow Salad
This Asian Rainbow Salad by Lena Novak is a colorful and refreshing blend of veggies with flavorful citrus dressing. It is perfect for hot summer season; however, you can enjoy it anytime of the year.
Super filling, healthy, easy, and delicious! This Light and Fresh Vegan Split Pea Soup by Maria Koutsogiannis is so comforting and cozy. It is perfect if you’re on a budget, if you want to meal prep for the week, want to put together a healthy meal but have limited ingredients on hand, the list goes on.
7. Banana Oat Cranberry Bread
Source: Banana Oat Cranberry Bread
This easy-to-make Banana Oat Cranberry Bread by Julie Zimmer is plant-based, moist, and delicious. It’s low in sugar and made with ground rolled oats (oat flour), ripe soft bananas, fresh frozen cranberries, and almond milk. When blended and cooked together, these ingredients create their own natural sweetness. This loaf is great to have at breakfast time, as a mid-day snack or for dessert. A slice before working out will also give you a boost.
8. Cranberry Almond Popcorn Bars
Source: Cranberry Almond Popcorn Bars
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.