Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Orange Saffron Bread Pudding
Source: Orange Saffron Bread Pudding
The flavors in this Orange Saffron Bread Pudding by Elaine Skiadas are so special and unique that it’s one of my all-time favorite desserts. Almost like a sweet stuffing, leftover bread soaks up a saffron-spiked coconut custard laced with orange zest, vanilla and warming spices. Every bite is soft and gooey with a little crunch from the golden-brown top. Perfect for the holidays or another special occasion where you’re aiming to impress. If possible, use a loaf of high-quality vegan white sandwich bread that’s free of any preservatives and hasn’t been presliced. A local bakery or the bakery section of a grocery store is your best bet. Credit: Reprinted with permission from Fantastic Vegan Recipes for the Teen Cook by Elaine Skiadas. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Elaine Skiadas.
2. Crispy Tofu Tacos and Chopped Salsa Salad
Baking the tofu rather than frying it uses far less oil to get the perfect level of crispness in these Crispy Tofu Tacos and Chopped Salsa Salad by Alan Desmond. You can whisk or mash the avocado dressing with a fork, but using a blender will guarantee a super-smooth result.
3. Protein Brownies
Source: Protein Brownies
These Protein Brownies by Angie Li are not only delicious, but they are packed with protein! They’re taken to the next level with the addition of a beautiful apple spiral on top! Definitely bring these to your next potluck!
4. Cucumber Noodles With Spicy Tahini Sauce
If you’re trying to eat a diet high in nutrient dense, juicy foods, then this Cucumber Noodles With Spicy Tahini Sauce by Rachel Carr is something you’ll want to introduce in your rotation. Cucumber is one of the best foods for weight loss, skin health and overall healing. Tahini is a great source of healthy fats, is the base of this sauce that has a rich, creamy texture and just the right amount of spice!
5. Creamy Mushroom Lentils with Barley and Spinach
This Creamy Mushroom Lentils with Barley and Spinach by Julie Zimmer dish is so delicious, all made in one pot or a deep skillet! Completely plant-based and filled with nutritious ingredients such as mushrooms, lentils, barley, and loads of fresh spinach, one bowl is a complete immune-boosting and energizing meal.
6. Tofu Fries with Chili Lime Ketchup
Looking for a healthy alternative to your beloved potato fries and ketchup? Look no further than these lightly browned tofu batons for a filling snack or light meal. Air frying the tofu ensures the finish is perfect and the amount of oil minimal. Tossing the tofu in cornstarch creates a coating that crisps up, and the added spices infuse every bite. Don’t skip the homemade ketchup dipping sauce; you might want to double the recipe because these Tofu Fries with Chili Lime Ketchup by Michelle Anderson is absolutely addictive.
7. Indian Sweet Potato and Tapioca Cakes
Crisp, crunch filled with the citrus flavors of curry leaves, nicely spiked with green chilies and fresh cilantro leaves, these Indian Sweet Potato and Tapioca Cakes by Rinku Bhattacharya can be served with ketchup. I’ve added some chickpea flour as a binder.
8. Crispy Oil-Free Garlic Fries
Source: Crispy Oil-Free Garlic Fries
There are few things in this world that we can safely say everyone agrees on but one of that small collection of objective truths is this: french fries are tasty. Unfortunately, they are not the healthiest of snacks – until now! These Crispy Oil-Free Garlic Fries by Rae have salty, crispy crunchy outsides, soft insides, and none fat and oil that normal french fries have. So go on, indulge yourself.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.