Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Chickpea Curry
Source: Chickpea Curry
This Chickpea Curry by Rachel Pauls is absolutely fantastic. The flavors are rich and complex, yet the recipe is so easy. Only one pot required! FODMAP fact: I love using canned tomatoes in cooking; you can enjoy 3/5 cup (about 4 ounces [115 g]) per serving.
2. Easy Plum Cake
Source: Easy Plum Cake
This easy Easy Plum Cake by Lauren Wright is very fluffy with hints of vanilla and orange. It only takes 15 minutes to prep and is a one bowl wonder cake!
3. Choco-Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Parfait
Source: Choco-Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Parfait
This Choco-Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Parfait by Lauren Smith is perfect for fall! The flavors work so well together. How could a combination of pudding and baked oatmeal not be delicious?
4. Italian Rice Salad
Source: Italian Rice Salad
This Italian Rice Salad by ThePlantbasedSchool is adapted from delicious Italian “insalata di riso” and it’s the perfect summer dish, easy to prepare in advance, and bring with you for a picnic outdoors or on the beach. This Italian rice salad is a fulfilling meal that is nutritious, light, crunchy, colorful, and refreshing. To make it extra healthy and fulfilling the recipe uses brown rice, colorful vegetables, and delicious smoked tofu.
5. Apple Cake
Source: Apple Cake
If you are looking for a cozy and comforting dessert for this fall that will use up your apples, look no further! This Apple Cake by Robin Browne takes the cake! A delicious gluten-free Apple Cake with baked cinnamon apples. It’s perfectly sweet, vegan, moist, and fluffy.
6. Shamrock Shake Parfait
Source: Shamrock Shake Parfait
Ahh, Shamrock Shakes. Most of us have distant memories of this holiday treat. Why not sink your teeth into this yummy Shamrock Shake-inspired parfait? Layers of vanilla cake and light mint mousse will bring you back to St. Patrick’s Day in the fast food line. The cake is so light and moist paired with the lightest, airiest mousse — this Shamrock Shake Parfait by Gretchen Price has a combination worth a pot of gold.
7. Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Source: Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
The best part of this Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip by Teri Macovei is that you can enjoy it while warm, and also cold. While warm, it’s best to be served with toasted bread or baguette, crackers or tortillas, and fresh veggie sticks. The serving option is entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter how you serve it; this dip is going to be on your favorite appetizers list.
8. Artichoke and Mushroom Crostini
Source: Artichoke and Mushroom Crostini
These Artichoke and Mushroom Crostini by Rouxbe are the perfect start to any dinner party. The creamy artichoke purée paired with garlicky mushrooms and finished with freshly grated horseradish really takes these to the next level.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Lead Image: Chickpea Curry by Rachel Pauls