Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
2. Miso-Mustard Tempeh with Roasted Baby Bok Choy
This marinade is one of my all-time favorite combinations. The spicy mustard and the savory miso perfectly complement the earthy nuttiness of the tempeh. With tender stems and crispy leaves, the roasted bok choy is special in its own right. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top of this Miso-Mustard Tempeh with Roasted Baby Bok Choy by Lisa Dawn Angerame right before you are about to eat to bring out the best in every flavor. Altogether, this plate is not only healthy but pretty too! Serve with a nice little bowl of rice or quinoa for a complete meal.
3. Earl Grey Tea Latte
Source: Earl Grey Tea Latte
4. Pink Chia Pudding
Source: Pink Chia Pudding
Oatmeal is so yesterday! This Pink Chia Pudding by Valentina Mussi is the perfect meal-prep breakfast for zero effort on mornings when you wish you could’ve stayed in bed. Just make the pudding the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight. Excerpted fromThe Unofficial TikTok Cookbookby Valentina Mussi. Copyright © 2021 by The Sweetportfolio Company, Inc.Photographs by Harper Point Photography. Used by permission of the publisher.All rights reserved.
5. Eggplant Ratatouille (Middle Eastern Variation)
This wonderfully spiced Middle Eastern variation on an Eggplant Ratatouille will blow your mind. It is so easy to make, simply leave it in the slow cooker or in your instant pot and let the spices do their work. Serve it over some rice or gluten-free pita bread you’ll love this Eggplant Ratatouille (Middle Eastern Variation) by Katia Martin!
6. Cinnamon Crunch Granola
Source: Cinnamon Crunch Granola
You are searching for a sugar- and oil-free granola recipe that does not have an overwhelming list of ingredients? Then stop right there! This Cinnamon Crunch Granola by Melanie Jacobs is much better (and healthier) than all those boxed varieties from the store.
7. Dessert Chips and Strawberry Salsa
If you’re someone who loves fruit forward concepts, this Dessert Chips and Strawberry Salsa by Gabrielle St. Claire is your fantasy. It’s quick, easy, packs fresh seasonal fruit, basil which adds another element of flavor and enhances the flavor profile of these fruits, low sugar. As a whole, this dish packs flavor, is affordable, one you could put together with your eyes literally closed while hopping on one foot, and doesn’t disappoint!
8. Cardamom, Rosewater and Sweet Cherry Lassi
Traditionally made with yogurt, this Cardamom, Rosewater and Sweet Cherry Lassi by Claire Ragozzino uses coconut yogurt, pitted sweet cherries, a splash of rosewater and a pinch of cardamom for an easy-to-make cooling treat.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.