Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Butternut Squash Gyros
Source: Butternut Squash Gyros
Using butternut squash as a meat replacement in these gyros sounds new, but this Butternut Squash Gyros by Jillian Harris and Tori Wesszer will definitely become a permanent slot in your dinner rotation.
2. Peanut Butter Granola Clusters
Source: Peanut Butter Granola Clusters
3. Lasagna Skillet
Source: Lasagna Skillet
Lasagna is one of those amazing foods that often gets relegated to special occasions because it takes so much time and effort to put together. This one-pan Lasagna Skillet by Nicole Malik brings all the flavor of traditional lasagna in an easy weeknight meal! Feel free to snea in nutritious cannellini beans and lentils for a hidden punch of protein.
4. Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps With Hummus
Make these easy Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps With Hummus by Nichole Harju for a healthy protein-packed lunch. Made with homemade hummus, lemony cauliflower, fresh crisp veggies. The cucumber, red pepper, spring mix greens, and kalamata olives add loads of fresh Mediterranean flavors to this wrap, while the balsamic vinegar gives it a nice punch.
5. Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe
Source: Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe
7. Easy Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
Source: Easy Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
8. Chewy Butter Pecan Cookies
Source: Chewy Butter Pecan Cookies
These Chewy Butter Pecan Cookies by Gretchen Price are to die for! The vegan butter makes them chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside. They’re nice and sweet with pockets of melted chocolate chips and pecans to give them a nice nutty flavor and extra crunch. Serve them with an after-dinner tea or snack on them after lunch. You will be obsessed with these butter pecan cookies!
8. Pecan, Walnut, and Ginger Cookies
If you’re someone who tries to resist fall every time it comes around, let these Pecan, Walnut, and Ginger Cookies by Kathryn Geyer guide you into the new season. Nobody’s trying to hit you over the head with pumpkin spice or butternut squash, but autumn-y flavors like ginger and cinnamon and hearty, buttery nuts come together to make one seriously seasonal (and delicious!) dessert.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.