Source: Beyond Meat
The Beyond Chicken Nuggets and Popcorn Chickenhave 14 grams of plant-based protein derived from a blend of faba bean and pea, 50 percent less saturated fat than a leading brand of traditional breaded chicken nuggets, 0mg of cholesterol, and no added antibiotics, hormones, or soy.
The Chicken Nuggets come pre-cooked and are perfect to cook in the air fryer in just under 5 minutes. This is a great lunchbox-friendly option that kids will love, according to the company. The Popcorn Chicken is bite-sized and can also be conveniently and quickly made in an air fryer.
“We’re always exploring new plant-based protein sources that deliver the taste and texture of its animal protein equivalent and are proud that by using faba bean protein we’ve been able to create a portfolio of absolutely delicious plant-based chicken products with no added soy, a key differentiator for our Beyond Chicken products within the category,” said Chief Innovation Officer Dariush Ajami.
Check out the Beyond Meat store locator!
Meatless meat has been rapidly expanding throughout the United States and across Europe. Companies like Dunkin Donuts and Burger King are offering meatless options to consumers. Beyond Meat and Impossible Burger are continuing to grow as they are found in more grocery stores and restaurants around the country.
Let’s not forget it’s a lot healthier to cook at home, here are some amazing resources for you:
- Homemade Vegan Chicken Nuggets [Vegan]
- Popcorn Tofu [Vegan]
- Giant Chicken Nugget [Vegan]
- 10 Terrific Tofu Nuggets and Bites!
- Raw ‘Chicken’ Nuggets [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Taco Bell Will Test Beyond Meat Carne Asada in Ohio Next Month
- Beyond Meat Creating Plant-Based Steak According to CEO
- Beyond Meat Launches Vegan Jerky!
- Beyond Meat Launches Plant-Based Lunch Boxes in China
- Aldi Releases Vegan Burger that is 60% Cheaper than Beyond Meat
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.