As TikTok continues to grow in popularity, food niches have come out of the app. According to Chewsygum.com, vegan food trends are a big part of TikTok. So what are the biggest trends for #vegan videos?
@darlene_octaviaWhat your favourite vegan cheese says about you?👀🧀What’s your fave vegan cheese? ##showandtell ##didyouknow ##vegancheese ##fyp ##cheese
@futurelettuce2-ingredient chicken replacement 🌱✨ ##washedflour ##wtfmethod ##veganrecipes ##vegantiktok ##foodtiktok ##foryou ##fyp♬ original sound – 🔮🥬
The most popular videos are for vegan cheese, following by vegan chicken and vegan ice cream. Vegan cheese has a total of 20.1 million views! Here are some amazing recipes based on these TikTok trends:
- 19 Vegan Cheeses That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Tofu Chick’n Nuggets [Vegan]
- Tahini-Glazed Tempeh Nuggets [Vegan]
- 12 Delicious Recipes for Vegan Chicken Nuggets, Tenders, and Fingers!
- Homemade Vegan Chicken Nuggets [Vegan]
- Quit-the-Cluck Nuggets with Mustard Chive Sauce [Vegan]
- Crispy Protein Chickpea Nuggets [Vegan]
- Caramel Apple Nice Cream Sundae
- Chocolate and Strawberry Vegan Magnum Ice Creams
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Ice Cream
- Blackberry Lavender Ice Cream
- Cardamom Pistachio Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 15 Hearty High-Protein Lentil Burgers!
- 15 Protein-Packed, Meat-Free Burgers and Sandwiches That Will Keep You Full and Satisfied All Day
- 15 Delicious Chickpea Burgers
- 10 Epic Veggie Burgers to Throw on the Grill Now
- Fresh Protein-Powerhouse Tempeh Burgers [Vegan]
- 15 Plant-Based Peanut Butter Cookies For When You’re Tired of Plain Chocolate Chip
- Pasta alla Norma – Eggplant Tomato Pasta [Vegan]
- 10 Plant-Based Tacos For Taco Tuesday!
- 15 Delicious Ways to Make Vegan Carrot Cakes!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.