Peanut butter cookies don’t get enough credit for how delicious they are! Everyone always goes for the classic chocolate chip, but adding peanut butter or peanut butter chips to cookie dough brings the recipe to another level. Plus, peanut butter cookies are way more filling! If you love peanut butter cookies or are looking to shake things up just a little bit in your baking, check out these delicious plant-based peanut butter cookies!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Chickpea Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Chickpea Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
Source: Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
Sometimes, it’s simply fun to create baked goods that aren’t super healthy but are made from scratch and whole ingredients. This is one such recipe. This Peanut Butter Cookie Cake by Amanda Froelich is both delicious and makes a wonderfully sweet treat, but is made with whole ingredients that your body will thank you for!
Get the Blissful Cookbook!
3. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies by Alison Corey are the best and easiest one-bowl gluten-free vegan peanut butter cookies. They’re soft melt in your mouth delicious. Made with six simple whole-food ingredients, they’re dairy-free, oil-free, and gluten-free.
4. Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies
So chewy, so healthy, so simple. These Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies by Taavi Moore are the best peanut butter cookies out there. It’s hard not to eat the whole batch and even harder not to eat all of the dough. These cookies require 7 simple ingredients: peanut butter, tahini, coconut sugar, vanilla, non-dairy milk, coconut oil, and almond flour. Soft peanut butter cookies drizzled with chocolate––what more could you need? There are no crazy ingredients, they take minimal prep, and the process is super quick overall. Not to mention they are healthy, packed with fiber, protein, grain, gluten-free, vegan… the list goes on. You have to try these paleo peanut butter cookies!
5. Fluffernutter Sandwich Cookies
Source: Fluffernutter Sandwich Cookies
6. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
7. Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
When the cookie craving comes, the easiest thing to do is make a big batch of vegan Easy Peanut Butter Cookies by Laine Rudolfa. They’re easy to make, super delicious, and filling. And this recipe is a lot healthier than the classical one (that involves tons of refined sugar and butter!). So it’s a win-win situation – your cookie cravings will be satisfied with no harm done to your health.
8. Double Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
These Double Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies by Wendy Irene have an indulgent dark chocolate flavor without intense sweetness. Coconut oil, although less common in baking, is a healthier alternative than traditional fats often used in cookie recipes. Coconut sugar and brown rice syrup provide a milder sweetness and are thought to have less of an impact on your blood sugar than table sugar. It’s the perfect treat for a sunny spring day. The only problem with them is… cookie monsters (husbands, children, anyone with a nose) will have a hard time waiting to eat them. They’re the best vegan chocolate cookies ever!
9. Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft Peanut Butter Cookies by Fabio Gallo are the ultimate cozy Sunday afternoon treat. These cookies are so yummy and easy to make. Topping these soft vegan peanut butter cookies with chopped roasted peanuts will give them additional crunch and flavor.
10. Peanut Butter Cookie Skillets
Source: Peanut Butter Cookie Skillets
Looking for a dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? These Peanut Butter Cookie Skillets by Wholesome LLC are perfect! Plus, they’re made with peanut butter and are perfect to top with vegan chocolate chips and vegan whipped cream!
11. Break and Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These homemade Break and Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Carly Paige are just as convenient as the store-bought kind but much healthier. Featuring a few signature healthy baking swaps, these cookies can be enjoyed immediately, or a few weeks later. Make now, break, and bake later!
12. Shortbread Cookies
Source: Shortbread Cookies
Here’s a gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry (shortbread dough) that is made of only wholesome ingredients. So, no vegan butter or margarine! Furthermore, you’ll need merely 4 ingredients, one bowl, and less than 10 minutes of your time to make these Shortbread Cookies by Nele Liivlaid.
13. No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Dough Filled Cookies
Easy, simple, no-bake chocolate cookies stuffed with decadent no-bake cookie dough. So soft, chocolatey, and perfectly sweet. You have to try these No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Dough Filled Cookies by Taavi Moore!
14. Chocolate and Peanut Butter ‘Digestive’ Cookies
Who doesn’t love a good biscuit to enjoy alongside their afternoon cup of tea or coffee? These Chocolate and Peanut Butter ‘Digestive’ Cookies by Vicky Coates you can enjoy without the added sugar and instead with added nutrients and protein. These biscuits are great if you are following a Keto, Vegan, or Gluten-free diet.
15. Giant Fluffernutter Skillet Cookie
Cast iron skillets are great to use for a variety of dishes, but not all of them are savory. A skillet is more than ideal for a cookie. Not only does it cook faster, but it also gets a lot softer! If you love cookies, marshmallows, or simply the fluffernutter concept all around, then you need to make this vegan Giant Fluffernutter Skillet Cookie by Gabrielle St. Claire. Vegan marshmallows are baked into a big, soft peanut butter cookie, which is topped with vegan ice cream and even more peanut butter. Are you drooling yet? This vegan skillet cookie is phenomenal!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental well-being, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.