What if life was just desserts? Well, it can be with these desserts from November 2022! Featuring delights like mousse and cupcakes, you’ll find yourself adding these to your dessert rotation. Plus, they’re all vegan!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Dessert Archives for more ideas!
1. Peanut Butter Cookies
Source: Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Pumpkin Bread with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Bring on all the pumpkin desserts, that’s what I like to say. It isn’t a proper autumn season without a loaf of pumpkin bread. Make this Pumpkin Bread with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting by Taavi Moore better by smothering it with a creamy maple cream cheese frosting!
3. Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Cream Frosting
Ohhh, the frosting… Truth be told, these vegan vanilla cupcakes are just a vehicle for the vegan vanilla frosting! Whipped coconut milk with vanilla and a hint of sweetness make up these Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Cream Frosting by Crissy Cavanaugh! You might *accidentally* forget about making the cupcakes all together and just pipe the frosting onto a spoon!
4. Baklava Custard Tart
Source: Baklava Custard Tart
This Baklava Custard Tart by Incredible Plant-Based Desserts by Anthea Cheng can easily become your favorite recipe Just like conventional baklava, this tart has loads of nuts, crispy filo pastry, and multiple layers. This is taken to the next level, as well. Instead of thickening the custard with eggs, this recipe uses cornstarch which is much easier to use! The subtle vanilla and sweetness from the custard perfectly complement a punchy and flavorsome baklava filling.
5. Rainbow Cake
Source: Rainbow Cake
6. Cinnamon Roll Date Butter
Source: Cinnamon Roll Date Butter
7. Vanilla Cupcakes With Blackberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Looking for the perfect summery vegan dessert for parties? Rich blackberry cream cheese frosting is piled high on these Vanilla Cupcakes With Blackberry Cream Cheese Frosting by Sofia Von Porat. The pink color of the frosting comes naturally from the blackberries — no food coloring necessary. These cute little cupcakes are the perfect summer dessert and great for weddings! Blackberries are in season from June till August, which means they’re a great addition to classic sweets when you’re looking to freshen them up for summer!
8. Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Source: Apple Cinnamon Rolls
9. Chocolate Chip Blondies
Source: Chocolate Chip Blondies
These Chocolate Chip Blondies by Robin Browne are gooey, chewy and chocolatey vegan blondies that are about to turn your world upside down. This gluten free dessert is easily a one-bowl recipe, which is always amazing because that means minimal dishes. But besides the little number of dishes, these gluten free blondies are also super simple to make.
10. Homemade Peppermint Patties
Source: Homemade Peppermint Patties
These Homemade Peppermint Patties by Caroline Ginolfi are dairy-free, soy-free, and nut-free, so they’re perfect if you have allergies! The peppermint-kissed filling enrobed in rich, dark chocolate simply melts in your mouth.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!