One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
About The Role
- You will be responsible for selling custom sponsorships, native advertising and premium advertising, directly to agencies and advertisers that are aligned with our content focus and mission.
- You will be expected to have agency contacts but will also simultaneously build a pipeline of endemic advertisers and execute direct deals.
- You will be critical in developing the ad sales strategy for the company from scratch (pitches, presentations, packages, etc) and be able to independently execute this plan with minimal support.
- 3+ years of online ad sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing, maintaining and growing sound relationships with advertisers and agencies.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals of at least $3M/year.
- Should be able to build out a sales pipeline from scratch, prospect and pitch clients. Someone that knows how to get things done and hustle.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- A demonstrated passion for and/or previous experience in the natural/organic/sustainable/green products industry.
- Must have existing agency contacts.
- MUST be creative and up to speed with the latest trends in online advertising.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet.
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area.