We want to hear how you are changing your eating habits and helping your community protect the planet by choosing plant-based foods.
We’re seeking stories of people from all walks of life including, but not limited to, LGBTQ, Asian/Indian, African American and International, under age 32.
Are you in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut area and a…
- Student: Helping to bring plant-based food choices/“Meatless Mondays” to your school or community?
- Artist: Performing in a band or creating art that inspires others to eat less meat?
- Entrepreneur: Own a vegan restaurant or food business?
- Chef/Baker: A vegan baker/cook/chef that uses food activism as a tool for change?
- Employed at a sustainable food business: Working at a food business that creates plant-based foods/meatless meats/vegan cheese or other sustainable food products?
- Researcher/Activist: Working with or volunteering for a group that investigates factory farms/runs campaigns to raise awareness about the power of plant-based food choices?
- Author/Blogger: Writing a book or a blog that promotes a plant-based diet?
- Nutritionist/Physician: Helping people cut down on meat and choose more nutritious plant-based foods?
- Wannabe farmer: Involved in local or community farming?
- Social butterfly: Organizing or participating in a club/meet up group that focuses on the environment and food via vegan potlucks and other gatherings?
- … or inspiring your community to choose plant-based foods and eat for the planet in other ways?
We want to hear about it!
Please respond to this ad with the following:
- Phone Number
- Short description of past and upcoming ways you’re inspiring your community to switch to a plant-based diet. Be specific! Example – what meetings or performances do you have planned to make change?
- A short video clip in which you answer the following – What are your thoughts on the impact of animal agriculture on the environment? What are you doing to inspire others to #EatForThePlanet?