This smoothie bowl makes a vibrant and filling breakfast!
Orange Banana Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- 8 oz orange juice
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup frozen dragonfruit (or frozen strawberries)
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 a banana sliced for garnish
- 1/2 a dragon fruit sliced for garnish
- 1/2 an orange sliced for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- In a blender combine orange juice, bananas, frozen dragonfruit, ice, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 bowls and top with sliced banana, dragonfruit, and orange slices.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top and enjoy!
Fun tip for kids: use fruit/veggie cutters to cut fun shapes into their fruit to top smoothie bowls!