This smoothie bowl makes a vibrant and filling breakfast!
Orange Banana Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Orange Banana Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- 8 oz orange juice
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup frozen dragonfruit (or frozen strawberries)
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 a banana sliced for garnish
- 1/2 a dragon fruit sliced for garnish
- 1/2 an orange sliced for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
How to Prepare Orange Banana Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- In a blender combine orange juice, bananas, frozen dragonfruit, ice, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 bowls and top with sliced banana, dragonfruit, and orange slices.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top and enjoy!
Fun tip for kids: use fruit/veggie cutters to cut fun shapes into their fruit to top smoothie bowls!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.