A simple, and healthier alternative to granola bars. This no-bake granola bars recipe will be your new go-to snack that can be made in 10-minutes.
No-Bake Granola Bars [Vegan]
- 2 cups cooking OR rolled oats
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts OR trail mix
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (softened)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (your choice!)
- Prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared pan and press down.
- Set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces. Enjoy!!