Garlic-y edamame hummus is perfect for dipping veggies in or spreading on sandwiches. And it would be the star of a lunchbox! Whip up this snack for a filling treat!
Edamame Hummus [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-eat shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Blend all the ingredients (except olive oil) in a food processor until the mixture turns smooth.
- Add olive oil to the food processor and pulse a few times to incorporate.