- 1 tub 500g plain soy yogurt
- approx. 250g each of banana (1-2 bananas), fresh raspberries, fresh blackberries and fresh kiwi
- a few extra berries, to serve
- Line a rectangular cake tin with cling film.
- Blend a quarter of the yogurt (about 4-5 tablespoons) with the raspberries. Pour into the tin and either set aside if you want a marbled cake effect, or put in the freezer while you continue blending if you want a cake with more defined layers.
- Blend 1/4 of the yogurt with the banana. Layer over the raspberry yogurt. Freeze (or not).
- Continue the same way with the blackberries and the kiwis.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours. Thaw for a good 20 minutes before you attempt to slice with a knife warmed in a bowl of hot water.
This is scrumptious with some hot custard poured over. The frozen yogurt melts into the hot custard and forms dreamy swirls of fruit and cream. If you don't use up the whole cake and don't want to leave it taking up space in your freezer, you can let it thaw in the fridge until it's gone back to a smoothie consistency, and have it for breakfast.