Christmas is almost here and it's the perfect time to make delicious Christmas-inspired cookies to surprise family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. These are not only great tasting, they are 100 percent raw vegan.
Raw Christmas Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend into flour.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl using a spatula.
- Roll into a salami form using plastic foil and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Using a sharp knife cut into small cookies. If you have some small cookie cutters you can also shape them differently.
- Serve garnished with coconut flakes and fresh fruits.