What's better than an Elvis sandwich? A peanut butter and banana infused cupcake! Elvis would approve.
Chocolate Banana Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Frosting [Vegan]
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave/maple syrup
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In large sized bowl, stir together sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
- In medium sized bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. A little at a time, stir in flour mixture and almond milk into the sugar mixture until smooth.
- Place batter evenly into lined cupcake pan, and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Simply whisk it all together! Feel free to add more or less of anything to get desired consistency and taste. Frost the cupcakes and top with pretzel pieces.