Ever thought to yourself, “I should totally be on camera?”
Do you have something important to say?
Then, we want you!!
We want you to send us a video about why you choose to eat plant-based (i.e. #EatForThePlanet) and more importantly, all the amazing things you’re doing in your neck of the woods to spread the word. For example, are you a….
- Student: Helping to bring plant-based food choices/“Meatless Mondays” to your school or community?
- Artist: Performing in a band or creating art that inspires others to eat less meat?
- Entrepreneur: Own a vegan restaurant or food business?
- Chef/Baker: A vegan baker/cook/chef that uses food activism as a tool for change?
- Employed at a sustainable food business: Working at a food business that creates plant-based foods/meatless meats/vegan cheese or other sustainable food products?
- Researcher/Activist: Working with or volunteering for a group that investigates factory farms/runs campaigns to raise awareness about the power of plant-based food choices?
- Author/Blogger: Writing a book or a blog that promotes a plant-based diet?
- Nutritionist/Physician: Helping people cut down on meat and choose more nutritious plant-based foods?
- Wannabe farmer: Involved in local or community farming?
- Social butterfly: Organizing or participating in a club/meet up group that focuses on the environment and food via vegan potlucks and other gatherings?
- … or inspiring your community to choose plant-based foods and eat for the planet in other ways?
If you’re nodding now, we want you – nay – we NEED you to send us a video about it.
Don’t worry, you won’t need a fancy hair and make-up crew
Here are the fun details….SO READ CAREFULLY!
- You must be in your teens or twenties/early thirties (today’s youth!).
- We prefer the candidates are located in Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, CT) so we can come and interview you and see first hand where all the magic happens.
- Send and email to [email protected] with the subject “My #EatForThePlanet story: First Name Last Name” detailing the following:
- Phone Number
- Short description of past and upcoming ways you’re inspiring your community to switch to a plant-based diet. Be specific! Example – what meetings or performances do you have planned to make change?
- A short video clip no longer than one minute (yes, you can use your cell phone…no fancy equipment needed) in which you answer the following – What are your thoughts on the impact of animal agriculture on the environment? What are you doing to inspire others to #EatForThePlanet?
Again, don’t just rely on the list above! If you’re doing something awesome to spread the plant-based word, we want your video all up in here!
So, what are you waiting for?
Get ready to say LIGHTS, CAMERA… ACTION!
Lead image source: Business Insider