Be still our hearts! We think that covers what every compassionate person will think after watching this adorable video of Frog the rooster running down the dirt road to greet his favorite human.

Apparently, roosters run much faster than we thought, just look at those little legs go! According to Frog’s Facebook page, he runs to the school bus every day and also enjoys riding in the jeep, helping around the house, and cuddling. This handsome fellow seems to be the life of the party everywhere he goes. With over 70,000 facebook followers, it’s safe to say, most people would agree!

Seeing how happy Frog is makes our hearts sing. Sadly, chickens are usually only seen as a commodity and rarely get to lead happy, full lives. In fact, if Frog were born into the industrial egg industry, he would have likely been killed as a chick. Farm animals, in general, are not very different from your pets at home. They too have their own preferences, dislikes, and personalities, and if given the chance, they can be just as loyal, fun, and affectionate. Only when begin to think of farm animals as more than just a commodity but as a sentient being can we begin to truly make a real difference for these beautiful animals.

Want a Free Beyond Burger? Here’s Your Chance

Meat Giant, Tyson Foods, Is Launching a Line of Plant-Based Protein Bowls!

Documentary Revealing the Healing Power of Plant-Based Nutrition Is Now Available to Stream for FREE!

Good Karma Foods Launches New Low-Sugar Plant-Based Milks That Are Packed With Omega-3s!

0 comments on “This Rooster Runs to the School Bus Every Day to Welcome Home His Human BFF (VIDEO)”

Peachie
26 Days ago

Just a quick comment ! In seeing these heart warming videos/pix it makes me know the knowledge means power and when we think we are informed but not we only have ourselves to blame.

Raja
29 Days ago

I live in Texas and there are many people who own chickens and actually love them.

Jovy Jergens
29 Days ago

This video never fails to put a smile on my face!

Rachel
29 Days ago

That\'s very sweet! I used to have a pet rooster named Pookey. He loved nothing more than being held and his head scratched. He lived to a ripe old age (for a chicken) and when he passed we buried him in a special place. He and some of the hens were just as friendly as could be. Great pets!

ruth dorogi
29 Days ago

A mallard duck in our family greeted the school bus too,
flew over it on way to school; (not allowed to get on).
followed the children, played with them, nipped pant legs.
a hardy being who lived outside in cold weather.
"Evits"

Caterina B
29 Days ago

When i was a teenager I had a duck named Winky.. He would climb up onto my lap and sit there for hours.

Pamela Tate
30 Days ago

How very sweet. I used to have a mallard duck, used to do the same. They\'re all adorable.

erica
30 Days ago

Your page isn\'t loading... can\'t see the video...

Slauwkoo
25 Jan 2018

just click on the above picture - it will turn into a video

Dee
26 Jan 2018

I have the same issues with videos. 90% of the time, the videos don\'t load. But, the videos work fine off my iPhone. I wonder if it\'s some setting or Acrobat software?

vcragain
30 Days ago

We had chickens when my kids were small - 1 acre + cottage in the country - those chickens would come into my kitchen regularly & if not chased out gradually get into everything...I love to hear them \'talking\' as they investigate things...but not in my kitchen....a lot of fun though ! The are definitely personalities. Very healthy for kids to grow up around free animal beings !

daniel
25 Jan 2018

yes,my kids still talk about it to their children,