Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia to his new private equity firm just six months after leaving the White House. The investment supposedly came from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally of the Trump administration, says The New York Times. He is suspected of having given US intelligence to bin Salman on dissidents in the Saudi government and is now being rewarded for his actions.
Source: The Damage Report/Youtube
Jared Kushner, whose fund has not disclosed its main purpose, has little experience in private equity. We must call on Attorney General Merrick Garland to take charge and demand answers. Sign this petition to demand the Justice Department investigate Jared Kushner for shady investments from the Saudis!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Release Rescued Lion who Was Sent Back to His Abusive Captor
- Ban All Fur Farming in The U.S
- People are Forcing Snakes to Kill Pets For Youtube Likes
- Urge the U.S. Government to Ban the Breeding of Pugs
- Shut Down This Murderous Horse-Racing Track
- Stop Subjecting Rats to Unnecessarily Cruel Suffering
- Fire Uvalde Police Who Stood Around For 40 Minutes While Children Were Dying
- Tell Trader Joe’s to Ditch the Plastic Packaging
- Pass The New York Deforestation-Free Procurement Act
- Tell Congress to Implement a National Red Flag Law
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!