Famous Youtuber, Liam Thompson, decided to build a cat elevator so that his adorable 20-year-old tabby cat didn’t have to walk up the stairs. In a Youtube video, Thompson explained to his 2 million followers that his senior kitty, Frodo, still gets walks down the stairs every day to go soak up the sun.
Source: Liam Thompson/Youtube
“Despite his ancientness, he still insists on hobbling down these stairs every day to sit out in the sun.”
That’s when Thompson decided to take his DIY skills and create a cat elevator to make things easier on Frodo. Using plywood, an electric hoist, and sliding door rails, he created a perfect DIY elevator for his cat.
Finally, the elevator was ready for Frodo to test out. In the video that has gotten over 3.2 million views, Frodo makes his way down on the new elevator and seemingly loved it! He hung out for about 10 minutes in the sun before coming back and riding up the elevator, almost falling asleep on the ride up. To follow more of Frodo’s adventures, subscribe to Liam Thompson on Youtube!
- No One Believed That Their Cat Does This, So They Made a Video to Show the World
- This Cat Wants to Hug His Human, and Nothing Else [Video]
- New Research Could Help Create Device to Decipher Animal Communication
- Poor Feral Cat with Broken Leg Rescued and Gets Medical Care
- This Feral Mama Cat Thwarted Every Trap Rescuers Put Out! [Video]
- 10 Books To Help You Communicate More Effectively With Your Animal Companions
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!