A TikTok has gone viral of a golden retriever who is jealous of his human’s newborn baby and missing being the center of attention.
Somebody’s a little jealous! #andGO #dogsoftiktok #goldenretriever
The viral TikTok posted by @hdbrosriley has gotten over 1.6 million views and shows the new mom with her newborn baby and the sad golden retriever laying his head on his human’s shoulder. It looks like the moment that the poor pup realized that he’s not the only one getting attention in the house anymore.
The video has gotten over 117,000 likes and hundreds of comments from people relating about their furry friends getting jealous of newborn babies.
“He’s just like a human big brother. Soon he’ll notice that he got a fun new toy that sometimes stinks and cries so loud, but is his best friend forever,” one user wrote.
Another said, “He’s gonna pack his bags he doesn’t deserve to be replaced like this.”
Jealousy is normal with dogs, but it’s important to prepare your dog ahead of having a new baby. For more information and tips, check out BCSPCA.
- Watch this Adorable Jealous Dog Demand Attention [Video]
- Missing Woman Found Passed Out On the Sidewalk But Her Newly Adopted Dog Never Left Her Side
- 10 Adorable Videos of Dog Weddings and Dogs in Weddings!
- Protective Dog Tucks in Her Human Sibling (VIDEO)
- This Talented Dog Might Just be the World’s Next Pop Star (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!