Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A video posted by @draco_themal has gone viral on TikTok, showing a clever dog figuring out how to play fetch by himself while his human runs on a treadmill.
The adorable video shows a human running on a treadmill while a dog named Draco places his toy on the treadmill and waits for it to be flung off the back, and goes to fetch it. He does this happily over and over again. The video has now racked up over 1 million views and hundreds of comments from users on the platform.
Playing fetch with your dog is a great way to provide them with exercise. Dogs require regular physical activity to maintain their health and prevent obesity. Fetch is an excellent form of aerobic exercise that can improve your dog’s cardiovascular health, strengthen their muscles, and help them maintain a healthy weight.
However, fetch is not just a physical activity; it also provides mental stimulation for your dog. When playing fetch, your dog has to use their senses and problem-solving skills to locate and retrieve the ball. This mental stimulation can help keep your dog’s brain active and engaged, which can improve their overall cognitive function and reduce the risk of behavioral problems.
Users pointed out that the woman should be careful not to trip over his toy.
“This seems like it could be so dangerous for you but at the same time I love it.” one user commented.
“Not him trying to secretly take you out for the life insurance money.” another said.
“Doctor – “so how did you break your ankle?” Welllll….” another added.
Check out these 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog!
- Bailey to the Rescue: How a Pup Became a Life-Changing Service Dog
- Shelter Dog Discovers Water for The First Time [Video]
- Dog and Goat’s Unlikely Friendship in North Carolina Shelter Goes Viral
- Sully The Breakfast Bandit: Hilarious Video of Dog Stealing Human’s Waffle Goes Viral
- Dog Discovering Sun Roof Goes Viral on TikTok
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!