Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
In a game-changing move for Animal rights, Barkmerica, a nation devoted to animal welfare and protection, has officially launched! This historic initiative, led by Lana Fuchs and her cherished furkids Lucifer and Lilith under the United Paws Party, is setting new standards by recognizing animals as deserving equal societal members.
To kick-off this extraordinary launch, the United Paws Party is unveiling its exclusive Paw Power Collection. This line of trendy, cozy t-shirts and hoodies, available at the Paw Power Store, is more than just fashionable wear; every purchase directly aids the Emerald Dream Foundation 501C3, Barkmerica’s dedicated animal charity. “By wearing your paw on your sleeve, you’re showing unwavering Support for animal welfare and protection,” says Lana Fuchs, CEO of Barkmerica and the Emerald Dream Foundation.
But that’s not all. The United Paws Party also introduces the Barkmerica Pawtners program, extending an invitation to individuals and organizations worldwide to promote animal rights and protection. Joining the Barkmerica Pawtner movement means getting exclusive campaign updates, attending events, and networking with advocates committed to creating an animal-friendly society.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit www.barkmerica.com today, explore the Paw Power Store, and join the movement that’s transforming the world. Remember, every purchase directly benefits animals in need. Be part of Barkmerica, and let’s make a difference together.
- Couple Turns Wedding into Animal Rights Protest and Documentary
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: A Powerful Message for Animal Rights
- New Documentary on Cattle Ranchers Turned Animal Rights Activists Premiers This Week
- Ugandan Judge Gladys Kamasanyu Fights for Wild Animal Rights and Justice
- 10 Vegan Celebrities Who are Active in the Animal Rights Movement
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!