Tomic commented on how Novak Djokovic’s vegan lifestyle inspired him to try the diet out for himself. The athlete said, “I got inspired actually by Novak, so it was something I tried, and it worked for me. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to eating anything else, so I’m a proud vegan.”
A known party boy, Tomic has also given up on dating, for the time being, focusing on his goal of becoming one of the top ten tennis players in the world.
A vegan diet is ideal for the robust and active lifestyle of an athlete as it can provide energy and strength for long amounts of exercise.
- 10 Plant-Based Olympians and their Favorite Foods!
- 5 Clean Muscle-Building Plant-Based Foods for Athletes
- Weekly Meal Plan: Budget-Friendly Plant-based Recipes for Athletes!
- Why Every Athlete Needs Oats
- Soccer Player Caleb Richards Releases Book for Plant-Based Athletes
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily. Subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!