Anyone inspired to eat healthier and improve their health may feel overwhelmed at the thought of giving up their favorite foods. Processed foods, fast foods, and even animal products are usually at the top of people’s lists of things that they just can’t seem to part ways from. The good news is, swapping out foods for healthier choices is much easier than we make it out to be.
@chefsanantonio 100 calories of healthy vs junk food #healthy #health #nutrition #healthylifestyle #portioncontrol #portionsizes #healthysnack #healthycooking #healthysnacksrecipes #snackideas #100calories #nutritious #learntok #foodtok #foodie #nutritious #healthyfood ♬ original sound – musicquotes
Here are some easy and healthy swaps you can make the next time hunger strikes:
- Hot Cheetos vs popcorn
- Sour gummy worms vs hummus and carrots
- Potato chips vs strawberries
- Oreos vs yogurt and berries
- M&M’s vs grapes
- Doritos vs apples and nut butter
When you focus on nourishing your body by adding nutrients and plant-based foods into your diet, instead of dwelling on the foods you are limiting, you can build up a positive relationship with food. Looking at your health this way is the most beneficial way to make a lifestyle change instead of seeing food as just a way to diet or gain weight.
Don’t forget to check out these 9 Healthy Food Swaps That are Easier to Make Than You Think!
- Healthy Vegan Food Swaps That Are Just As Tasty
- This Canadian Vending Machine is Making Healthy Vegan Food Convenient
- Will.I.Am Fights For Healthy Vegan Food In Latest Instagram Video
- 10 Ingredients to Make Healthy Vegan Food Taste Decadent
- 5 Easy Ways To Make Healthy Vegan Food Taste Amazing
- Why the $1 Trillion Organic, Healthy Foods Industry Will be Dominated by Vegan Food
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.