This is actually crazy 🤯🤯🤯 #tips #tricks #hacks #todayilearned #hack #todayyearsold #todaywelearned #wow #that40yearguy #tipsandtricks #noway #yes #cookinghack #garlic
@that40yearguy went viral on TikTok with over 56 million views after he responded to a hack video on a super easy way to peel garlic!
“You’re telling me, for four years struggling day in and day out to peel garlic, I could’ve been doing this the whole time? No way.”
In the next clip, @that40yearguy shows us the super simple hack. All you have to do is stick a soft butter knife into one garlic clove on a bulb of garlic. Then, pull the knife to the side, and the garlic should pop right out, skin gone and all! Once you get the hack down, try making this Homemade Garlic Powder and Garlic Salt!
Love kitchen hacks? Check out these 5 Vegan Hacks That Will Inspire You to Get in the Kitchen!Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content.Click here to Support Us
- How to Make Homemade Garlic Powder and Garlic Salt
- 6 Fun Things to Do With Fruit and Vegetable Peelings
- How to Hack Your Way to Slicing and Chopping in Record Time
- 10 Plant-Based Recipes Featuring Kitchen Scraps!
- Reduce Food Waste With These 10 Multi-Functional Ingredients
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!