Goodbye boring salad, hello Asian chef #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #springrolls #salad #healthymeals #fyp #hack #foodtiktok #foodhack
Does it ever feel like a lot of work to make and eat a salad? Are you looking for a way to switch up how you eat your veggies? Check out this super simple TikTok hack from @carlyljames!
In the short clip, @carlyljames explains that you can transform your simple salad into spring rolls for a fun new way to eat it! She gets a salad mix and rolls the salad into a few pieces of rice paper. Leave the dressing on the side, and then simply dip the rolls in the dressing when eating! Add your favorite protein, like tofu or tempeh!
This is a great way to make sure your salad doesn’t get soggy before you finish it, and is a great way to switch up your salad!
Check out these salad recipes you can make at home and put into rice paper if you prefer!
- Morrocan Style Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Almond Winter Salad [Vegan]
- Green Lentil Salad [Vegan]
- Spinach Salad With Barley Bacon [Vegan]
- Marinated Kale Salad [Vegan]Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content.Click here to Support Us
- TikTok Hack: Who Knew There Was an Easier Way to Peel Garlic! [Video]
- TikTok Hack: Dr. Anthony Youn Reveals His Top Tip for a Pain-Free Injection [Video]
- TikTok Hack: Heartburn Relief [Video]
- TikTok Hack to Snap Out of Feeling Anxious [Video]
- TikTok Hack: Apple Cider Vinegar Before Bed [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!