Source: Insta Video/YouTube
The line is also completely gender-neutral and is made for all hair types. Chopra said, “In the campaign that we do for Anomaly, it’s natural everyday beauty. Not the blown-out, silky hair. It’s all kinds of hair, everyone’s hair. It’s every gender. It’s every color. It’s every kind. That is the idea of Anomaly, that all of us are anomalies.”
View this post on Instagram
Anomaly includes shampoos, conditioners, dry shampoos, and hair masks for different hair types and textures. Chopra has also made the line affordable, with all products priced at $5.99, a bargain!
She told WWD, “I remember when I used to go to buy shampoo as a 15, 16-year-old, just about discovering my teenage vanity at that point, all the really amazing, good stuff was so expensive. I’ve always been aware of what I use and what I consume. I saw that in haircare, we’ve not really had environmentally sustainable sort of haircare which is clean and really good for you but also affordable for everyone.”
Read more about hair care in One Green Planet, check out these articles:
- Garnier Launches Tool for Consumers to Check Environmental and Social Impact of its Haircare Products
- 3 Steps to DIY Hair Care for Guys
- The Ultimate Guide to Cruelty-Free Personal Care Products for Women
- 15 Plant-Based Cold Weather Recipes For Dry Hair
- 5 DIY Alternatives to Conventional Hair Sprays, Mousses, and Gels
- 10 Plant-Based Collagen Boosting Supplements for Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails!
- Keratin: Plant-Based Foods and Supplements to Get this Powerful Protein for Skin, Hair and Nails
- 5 Everyday Superfoods For Your Nails, Hair, and Skin
- 15 Cruelty-Free Hair Dyes and Hair Color Maintenance Products
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!