Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Recently, Elle Magazine decided they wanted to be on the right side of history. The company announced that from here on out, all of its magazines – including 45 global editions — would be “fur-free!” But other fashion magazines have been hesitant to take the same stance, leaving fur on their covers, editorials, and advertisements – and blood on their hands. Animals raised and killed for their skin and fur live torturous lives for “fashion.”
Bred and born mainly on fur farms, creatures such as mink, foxes, chinchillas, and many many more species wallow in misery. They are packed into tight, restrictive, filthy cages. They are deprived of proper care and behavioral outlets – so long as their fur remains in good condition, there is no incentive for farmers to keep them healthy and happy when they are just going to be killed anyway.
Sign this petition to demand that Vogue Magazine stop promoting fur in their magazines!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Stop the Unnecessary Suffering of Chickens Now!
- Teach People How to Properly Care for Their Horses and Ponies
- Fight For Endangered Turtles in Brevard, Florida
- Tell Tennessee to Vote down the bill to legalize child marriage
- Free Lizelle Herrera
- Demand the Biden Administration End Sexual Abuse at DHS
- Tell EPA to Protect Us From the Poison Pouring From Tailpipes
- Tell Mayor Eric Adams to Stop Homeless Encampment Sweeps!