Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Making your own natural disinfectant wipes is a great way to keep your home clean and germ-free without using harsh chemicals. Here’s how to do it:
@carolina.mccauley 🌷 DIY Disinfecting Wipes 🍃 #cleaningtips #cleaninghacks #tipsandtricks #homecleaninghacks #homehackswithcarolina ♬ JUMPIN JUMPIN DJ HORIZON – DJ Horizon
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need a glass jar, cloth towels, white vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and your favorite essential oil.
2. Cut the towels into squares. You can make them as big or as small as you’d like.
3. In a glass jar, mix together 1 cup of white vinegar, 1 cup of rubbing alcohol, and 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oils.
4. Place the paper towel squares into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes.
5. Once the paper towels are saturated, remove them from the bowl and place them into the airtight container.
6. When you’re ready to use them, simply grab one of the wipes and use it to clean and disinfect surfaces.
These natural disinfectant wipes are perfect for disinfecting surfaces in your home and cleaning your hands. They’re also much safer than using harsh chemical cleaners, so you can feel good about using them around your family. Not to mention that they’re easy to make and cost-effective, so you can make them as often as you need.
- 9 Herbs and Spices to Start a Medicinal Garden at Home
- Uncovering the Mysteries of Medicinal Herbs
- How to Make Your Own Herbal Teas at Home
- What is an Herbal Lawn and How to Grow One
- 10 Drought-Tolerant Edible Plants
- Edible Plants That Thrive in Hot Weather
- 10 Edible Plants That Grow in Abundance Without Any Help
- 6 Beautiful Indoor Plants You Can Eat
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!