Source: Nurses to Riches/YouTube
There is currently a shortage of nurses in the United States, and a recent survey showed that a third of nurses are looking to leave the profession. A couple of ways to improve conditions for nurses are to emphasize workplace safety and mandate minimum nurse-to-patient staffing ratios. Please sign this petition to urge Congress to implement these common-sense measures and help support nurses!
A National Nurse Shortage Puts Us All at RiskClick Here to Sign Petition
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Tell Congress to Cancel All Medical Debt in the United States
- Petition: Help Make Sure These Animal-Abusing Farmers Are Never Allowed to Have Animals Again
- Petition: Tell NYC Mayor Eric Adams to Restructure Policies to Better Protect Houseless People
- Petition: Tell Kroger to Remove Live Lobster Tanks from Its Stores
- Petition: Urge the FTC to Regulate Virtual Healthcare
- Petition: Hold People Accountable for Harassing Dolphins in Hawaii
- Petition: Help Protect Endangered Whales from Vessel Strikes
- Petition: Ban Man Who Burned and Beat a Dog from Ever Having Animals Again
- Petition: Help Prevent Thousands of Children from Dying of Pneumonia
- Petition: Justice for 18,000 Cows Who Were Burned Alive at a Dairy Farm in Texas
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!