Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
“Gang Stalking”, also known as “Organized Stalking” and “Cause Stalking”, is a covert protocol of harassment and torture which is widespread in California and around the world. This stalking is characterized by 24/7 surveillance, home break-ins, automobile vandalism, intimidation tactics, and theft, to name just a few. The organized stalking protocol can last for many years and it is intended to produce isolation and psychological and physical illness.
Gang stalking and electronic harassment are initiated for numerous reasons including differing beliefs or lifestyles, jealousy, or racial prejudice. Victims have even reported that stalkers listen in on private conversations in their homes or over the phone. This extreme invasion of privacy and act of revenge is considered a misdemeanor in some states, the offense carries felony penalties in others. Sign this petition to demand these crimes be acknowledged and dealt with rather than ignored or treated as symptoms of psychosis.
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Happy the Elephant Deserves to Be Freed From Her ‘One-Acre Prison’
- Ban This Vet Who Abused Animals Until They Were Missing Eyeballs
- Justice for the 10 Victims That Died in the Buffalo Shooting
- Fire the Chicago Cop Who Shot an Unarmed 13-Year-Old
- Stop McDonald’s From Burning Down The Amazon Rainforest
- An Ohio State Doctor Abused Student Wrestlers and This Congressman Knew
- Tell Congress to Give Rural Americans Access To Internet At Home
- Demand Justice for LGBTI Activist Murdered In Greece
- Demand Marjorie Taylor Greene be prosecuted for perjury
- Palm Oil is Killing The Last Orangutans And Burning The Bornean Rainforest
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!