June is pride month
According to Forbes, the companies also include familiar names like UPS, Comcast, Home Depot, and General Electric, and in total, their donations totaled almost $15 million. These companies that many of us are supporting voted in Support of anti-gay members of the Trump cabinet, voted to deny healthcare to transgender troops, and did not Support legislation in Support of LGBTQ rights, added Forbes.
Source: Powered By Rainbows™/Youtube
Pride month is about queer liberation, and should not be an opportunity for these big corporations to make a profit. We cannot tolerate this injustice any longer. Sign this petition
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Elephants Shouldn’t Be Taught to Perform Unhealthy Tricks
- Ban the Yulin Dog Meat Festival Once and For All
- Tell Harvard to return human remains to the communities they belong to
- Demand America’s prosecutors refuse to prosecute abortions
- Stop McConnell’s ploy to deny school meals to millions of hungry kids
- Hold Verizon and AT&T accountable for pretending to be LGBTQ+ Allies
- Expel Ron Johnson for trying to overturn the election with fake Trump electors
- End the Annual Canadian Seal Hunt
- Save the Trout and Salmon Population in Scotland
- Free Happy the elephant From Her ‘One-Acre Prison’
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to theOne Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!