The current events in Yemen are described as the world’s worst present-day humanitarian crisis. A civil war has claimed at least 100,000 lives, an estimated 12,000 were innocent civilian men, women, and children. Those numbers are just the casualties of war like air strikes and gunfire that were perpetuated by weapons that the United States has sold to Saudi Arabia.
Source: TRT World/Youtube
Yemen is the poorest country in the middle east and has been plagued by violence, sickness, and lack of resources. A group of U.S. senators is asking the government to step up and bring about peace talks before more lives are lost.
Sign this petition to tell the Secretary of State to use his power to facilitate peace talks and end this heartbreaking scene in Yemen!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Charge Two Men Who Stabbed and Abused a Shark On Camera
- Demand Increased Budget For Classroom Resources and Salaries for Teachers
- Demand the UK Keep Farmed Animals Safe From Abuse
- Stop Authorities From Euthanising An 85-Year-Old Man’s Beloved Dog
- Demand Raise in Taxes for the World’s Billionaires
- Tell Bakersfield to Create Protocol for Finding and Shutting Down Illegal Kennel Operations
- Stop Billionaires From Buying Political Decisions
- Charge Jake Paul For Driving Through Protected Beaches for Endangered Turtle Nesting!
- Demand Investigation into Cruel Abusive Goat Farm
- Demand Florida Restore Healthcare for Trans People!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!