Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The attack on abortion rights has been sponsored by some of the largest and most well-known companies in the United States, says MSNBC. Amazon, AT&T, Citi, Coca-Cola, CVS, Google, Walmart (of course), Verizon, General Motors, Comcast, Walgreens, Wells Fargo, and T-Mobile; all these large companies have been funneling money into the wallets of anti-abortion politicians for years. An analysis found that these companies have given at least $15.2 million to the NRSC, RSLC, and RGA since 2016.
As consumers, we have the power to hold corporations accountable. We need to make sure that corporate America understands that giving money to anti-choice and anti-LGBTQ politicians is dangerous and unethical as well as sends a message to consumers that they don’t care about reproductive rights. Sign this petition to demand big corporations stop funneling money to anti-choice politicians!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Ban Debarking Procedures Now
- Shut down ABQ BioPark for letting baby elephants die
- Demand that Los Angeles end pony rides
- Demand that the EPA cut air pollution
- Investigate Southern Baptist Leaders for sexual abuse
- Stop imprisoning women who have miscarriages
- Impeach Justice Clarence Thomas for Lying Under Oath
- Tell congress to pass affordable housing legislation
- Expel the Congressmen who tried to get Trump pardons for their role on Jan 6th
- Demand Trump testify for January 6th committee
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!