One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
About The Role
- We are looking for a creative superstar who can come up with epic visuals that highlight One Green Planet’s high-energy and informative editorial style and tone.
- Conceptualize ideas as well as support our editorial team every day to come up with illustrations, animations, infographics, short videos, as well as fun promotional and brand imagery for the site and company.
- Shoot, edit and process all raw audio and video footage for online usage.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Communications, or related field with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Photo editor extraordinaire and obsessed with making things beautiful.
- Killer graphic design sensibility to help shape the visual look and feel of our content
- Proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to generate ideas quickly and to think visually: Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut knowledge preferred. After Effects skills and animation skills are a plus.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Awesome team player, stoked to collaborate and work closely with our editorial team every day.
- Passion for animal rights, environmental issues, and or vegan food.
- Passionate about our vision and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Not afraid to take on the challenge, learn new tools and software and excited about the opportunity to shape a cohesive visual content strategy for our brand.
- Send a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet.
- Include links/attachments to your portfolio, social media accounts and resume
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- We would love for you to participate in our #imagreenmonster campaign: http://onegreenplanet.org/unleash-your-green-monster/ and send a link of your update along with your application.
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area