Just last year, the Montana Governor illegally killed a wolf in Yellowstone National Park. A few months later, Gianforte shot a mountain lion that hounds had chased into a tree. Since it is obvious that the Montana Governor does not value the lives of these precious creatures, we must put pressure on the Montana Fish and Wildlife Commission to protect the state’s vital species. If the new proposed bill SB 22-031 gets signed into law, it would make it illegal to hunt bobcats, lynx, and mountain lions within the state.
There is no ethical reason that civilians should be able to simply track, hunt, and kill mountain lions for sport. Sign this petition to demand that the Montana Fish and Wildlife Commission make it illegal to hunt and kill mountain lions!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Happy the Elephant Deserves to Be Freed From Her ‘One-Acre Prison’
- Ban This Vet Who Abused Animals Until They Were Missing Eyeballs
- Justice for the 10 Victims That Died in the Buffalo Shooting
- Fire the Chicago Cop Who Shot an Unarmed 13-Year-Old
- Stop McDonald’s From Burning Down The Amazon Rainforest
- An Ohio State Doctor Abused Student Wrestlers and This Congressman Knew
- Tell Congress to Give Rural Americans Access To Internet At Home
- Demand Justice for LGBTI Activist Murdered In Greece
- Demand Marjorie Taylor Greene be prosecuted for perjury
- Palm Oil is Killing The Last Orangutans And Burning The Bornean Rainforest
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!