VeganNation has teamed up with FC Barcelona to promote sustainable living and practices over the next three years. The alliance between the two organizations will reportedly be working to spearhead a new generation of an eco-conscious fanbase. The two will be working on multiple projects focused on sustainable living, especially circular economy and awareness. They aim to raise awareness of the importance of sustainability and eco-friendly practice in their global community of fans and followers.
“We are pleased to announce a new alliance in the field of sustainability, together with a partner that seeks to connect people in order to move towards a world that is more respectful of its environment in the future,” said Juli Guiu, the vice president of marketing for FC Barcelona. “In addition, this partnership allows us to continue to strengthen our commitment in this area, which is one of the pillars of the Club’s Strategic Plan, which wants to promote initiatives that allow us to be sustainable from an economic and environmental perspective. Also, this alliance highlights once again how the brands trust in FC Barcelona to reach the whole world thanks to the wide following the Club has at a global level.”
VeganNation was founded in 2017 and aims to create a community around sustainable living. FC Barcelona teamed up with the organization to help with their 2021-2026 Strategic Plan, which relates to issues of its financial, sporting, and environmental aspects. Through VeganNation’s app, people can come together to act sustainably and helps connect consumers to companies and organizations that operate in line with their environment-friendly values, following environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria.
“This historic partnership with FC Barcelona gives the both of us a unique opportunity to channel the power, the passion and the dedication sports has in the lives of people worldwide towards real impact for our planet,” said Isaac Thomas, CEO of VeganNation. “Working with FC Barcelona will lead and foster a more environmentally responsible community of individuals and the sport itself, while protecting our planet and shaping our shared future. This partnership is the beginning of a worldwide campaign where more clubs will join the calling and create real and practical impact for our communities all over the world.”
The partnership will give rights of association with the men’s and women’s football first teams as well as hospitality rights and the creation of content for publication on the club’s channels and digital platforms, according to a press release. This is an amazing partnership and will help get the word out to the massive fan base about how sustainable a vegan lifestyle truly is!
- Nipsey Hussle’s Mother Encourages Vegan Lifestyle at Son’s Celebration of Life Ceremony
- Basketball Star, Michael Porter Jr. Is Enjoying A Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- How a Vegan, Macrobiotic Lifestyle Changed My Life
- ‘I Don’t Want to Eat a Living Thing,’ Why Richard Marx and His Wife Decided to Go Vegan
- Olivia Newton-John Advocated For Alternative Medicine and Plant-Based Lifestyles
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental well-being, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep