Do you want to do work that helps inspire millions of people to take action for the environment and animals? Are you a creative superstar and have excellent research and writing skills?
If you said “YES” this might be the paid internship of your dreams!
- Primary responsibilities will include formatting articles and performing proofreading, fact-checking and editorial research, including ensuring that posts are accurate, error-free, and consistently follow One Green Planet editorial guidelines.
- Duties may include writing viral content or news and doing social media research.
- Editorial coordination, including planning and communicating with editorial team members.
- Administrative tasks as and when needed
- Data entry
- Strong research, proofreading and writing skills.
- A quick learner with a solid understanding of social media platforms and blogging tools.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to generate content ideas quickly and to think visually: Light photo editing skills a plus.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Creative writing voice that translates to web-speak.
- A passionate Green Monster, with a sense of humor!
- Send an email to editor AT onegreenplanet.org with a cover letter, writing samples, your social media accounts, your resume along with 5 creative ideas for the Earth Monster, Animal Monster or Buzz Monster category.
Our offices are located in NYC, but we are open to qualified remote applicants located ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. OR CANADA.
Flexible, depending on our needs. However, candidates must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 4 hours per day for at least 3 days a week (i.e. minimum of 10 hours per week).
This is a paid internship with hourly pay in U.S. Dollars.